Summit Bank of Kansas City believes that our strongest assets, right along with our customers, are our employees. We bring together a dynamic seasoned team of professionals to ensure we deliver a positive and individualized experience with every customer.
Commercial Loan Officer
Summit Bank of Kansas City is currently seeking an experienced Commercial Loan Officer to join our team of professionals. The Commercial Loan Officer will manage a portfolio of loans and will solicit and develop business activity, specializing in commercial loan relationships.
Education and Experience:
- A technical level of knowledge normally acquired through completion of a program in business administration, finance and/or related area and 8+ years of increasingly responsible experience in lending.
- This position may meet the definition of a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) as defined by the SAFE Act regulation. If incumbent meets said definition, they agree to comply with all required rules and regulations, including those responsibilities required by the SAFE Act, which may include obtaining a Unique Identifier.
Skills and Abilities:
- A high level of interpersonal skills to communicate effectively throughout the Bank and to represent the Bank positively to the public and to cultivate working relationships with current and potential commercial loan accounts.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate areas of responsibility including determination of loan risk involved and recommendations of credit limitations.
- Thorough knowledge of all banking services.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.