Summit Bank of Kansas City believes that our strongest assets, along with our customers, are our employees. We bring together a dynamic seasoned team of professionals to ensure we deliver a positive and individualized experience with every customer.
We are currently interviewing for the following positions (see details below).
- Commercial Loan Officer
- Personal Banker
Please submit resumes to Vicki Henderson.
Commercial Loan Officer
Manages a portfolio of loans which meet established lending requirements and which provide maximum profitability with a minimum of risk. Solicits and develops all types of business activity, specializing in commercial loan relationships.
- Develops and manages moderately complex loan accounts; interviews loan applicants, collects and analyzes information which reflects the current credit worthiness of customers and current merits of existing loans.
- Establishes, and negotiates when necessary, the terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method, schedule and collateral.
- Monitor loan repayment activities and takes necessary action to collect past due accounts.
- Represents the Bank with businesses, trade associations and customers; promotes the Bank’s image as a good corporate citizen.
- May participate in community and business functions and determine the various depository and credit needs of the bank’s market area to ensure that Community Reinvestment (CRA) objectives are being met.
Job Requirements: Degree helpful but not required. At least 2 years of experience preferred. SBA lending experience preferred but not required.
Responsible for providing a high quality of customer service while performing a wide variety of services such as new deposit accounts, teller transactions, assisting customers with questions, changes or concerns regarding new or existing accounts. Cross-sells various bank products.
- Represents the Bank to customers in a courteous and professional manner. Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing requests and transactions.
- Opens a variety of business and consumer accounts/services.
- Performs teller functions.
- Completes a variety of reports related to banking transactions and day-to-day operations of the bank, ensuring that established policies and procedures are followed.
- May perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Education and Experience: High School Diploma and at least one year experience.
Under direct supervision and in conformance with established policies and procedures, provides a variety of customer service functions, including processing savings account, checking account and loan transactions, cashing checks and selling official bank items.
- Represents the Bank to customers in a courteous and professional manner. Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit or withdrawal on savings and checking accounts, verifies deposit amounts, and receives payments for consumer and other loans within bank procedure.
- May process mail, night drop and ATM deposits.
- Balances each day’s transactions and verifies cash totals.
- Cross-sell bank products and services.