Bank “On the Go” with Summit Bank of Kansas City Mobile App
With Mobile Banking, you are able to:
- Securely access your deposit and loan accounts
- View your account balance
- View detailed transaction history
- Transfer between accounts
- Locate office(s) and/or ATM(s)
- Pay bills
- Manage Debit Cards
- View your statements
- Make mobile deposits
Use Mobile Banking to access:
- Checking Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Money Market Accounts
- Loan Accounts
- Lines of Credit
- Change your Password
- Set up Touch ID to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Password
What you need to access Mobile Banking:
- Web-enabled cellular phone, PDA, or other device with wireless data connection
- Any make, model or service provider
- Must be a Summit Bank of Kansas City Online-Banking customer.
- Must enable web access for your mobile device.
To sign up for Online Banking and receive access to mobile banking using your mobile device, customers can enroll by visiting the bank’s website and clicking on the online banking link and then ENROLL. If you are an existing Online Banking user, simply logon to your Online Banking account with your existing User ID, click the Options tab, then click Mobile Settings and follow the easy instructions.
Summit Bank of Kansas City mobile app is available to download for FREE. Your mobile carrier may impost data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier for fees and charges.
Please review these Security Recommendations before using the Summit Bank of Kansas City mobile banking app.